“It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting…” – Paulo Coelho
I befriended this tree as my yoga homework. I called it mine, I came to it to cry, when I learned that my father passed away, I read under it, meditated…. yes, it was my tree!
It is gone now. I can’t believe it, and will never understand why.
It hurts, because I loved it so much. Would it be better not to befriend trees? Or fall in love? No!.. I’m grateful for this tree, and the time we spent together. I had a place to go to, leaving my cubicle at work. I had a place to go to for a little retreat in the middle of the day.
I didn’t know this tree will be cut. Trees can live longer than people… if you let them.
I loved this tree and it taught me this lesson in return…
I have limited time on this Earth, and I don’t know how much time I have. And I don’t know how much time I have to be with people I love…
I’m afraid it’s the same for you. You have limited time too. We all are, and sometimes it can be too late.
Live a Life… not half a life! Love! Hug! Dream! … and…
Don’t just dream! Act! How?
- If you like someone – tell him/her!
- If you have a story you care about – share it! (write a blog, join Toastmasters, etc)
- If you love someone – listen to them (even if you have a cool story to tell)
- If you want to be a farmer, start by raising butterflies on your balcony (this is very unique farming, but why not?)
- If you want to make money from your dreams… Start by figuring out What is your passion?
Questions to Consider
- What is your passion?
- What is your next step? What is your next action?
- How can you express your love to your loved ones today?
If you write sentences in the “if x then y else z ” format, you might be able to make money by being a computer programmer (pays really well!)
To learn more: