Are you ready to give a speech and need to bring an evaluation form to the meeting with you? How do you find Pathways project Evaluation form? Easy! You have 3 options + Icebreaker option:
Option for an Icebreaker!
- Print Icebreaker Evaluation Form
PS. Please don’t overthink it 💗. Memorize the beginning and the end… and trust that you can do it!
PPS. I’m sure everyone will be supportive at your new club!
Option # 1 – When you don’t have time!
- Print Generic Evaluation Form
Option #2 – Google (or your Search Engine of choice):
Note: You’ll need to know your Path and Project names.
- If you haven’t done that already, download your Path manual from Charlotte’s Drake website to keep your progress and see what project you’re on. It’ll save you time in the future!
- Google (or Bing or Baidu) your path and project name. For example, “Toastmasters Icebreaker Evaluation form”, and you’ll find what you need!
Option #3 – Use Base Camp:
- Login to Toastmasters Pathways online system “Base Camp“.
- In Base Camp, scroll down to My Education Transcript section, find your project and click “Open Curriculum” link.
- Go through education material, and print an evaluation form there.