“May we all have a vision now and then
Of a world where every neighbor is a friend […]
May we all have our hopes, our will to try
If we don’t we might as well lay down and die
You and I”
― ABBA, “Happy New Year“
Setting Intentions in a nutshell
- Write it down. Please be as specific as possible 😉
- Act on it. Have a doable plan with little steps.
- Do your little steps. Just do it… yes, you can!
- Be flexible. It can unfold differently from what you expected (can be much better, but might take more time)
- Share your successes ❤️… but know that Love is always work in progress!
“… see the magic in All of that, here are some details. I met the man I love on a meditation app… he is an OBGYN doctor… he has the biggest and the most generous heart! And women, whose babies he delivered and whose cervixes he examined, wrote reviews about him, so I can be sure he is real! Remember I met him online, so I had to check if he was real… as it was just too good to be true!..”
Questions to Consider
- How can you keep a connection with someone who’s far away?…
Categories: how to, How to Love
Leave a Reply