Have you completed all the projects in Toastmasters Pathways level and are ready to submit a Level completion request? How do you complete a Pathways Level in Base Camp? Easy! Just follow these steps:
Note: Please use your computer as Pathways Base Camp website isn’t optimized for your mobile device
- Login to Toastmasters Pathways online system “Base Camp“.
- In Base Camp, scroll down to My Education Transcript section and click “Open Curriculum” link.
- Make sure you have check-marks next to every project in your level. If not, complete your Pathways projects.
- Click “Activate” button on the Level Completion, then click “Launch” button.
- You will see an instruction PDF and “Lunch” button will become “Mark Complete”.
- Click “Mark Complete” button, and you will see status changed to “Pending Completion Approval”.
- Your club VPE, President and Secretary will receive your Level Completion request email for an approval.
- Wait for their approval and an email confirming that.
- Congratulations on your Pathways Level Completion!
Categories: Pathways, Toastmasters
Leave a Reply