Have you just joined Toastmasters club or been a Toastmaster for many years but used manuals? Have your club officer told you to login to Pathways? How do you login to Toastmasters educational online system called Base Camp? Easy! Just follow these steps.
Note: Please use your computer as Pathways Base Camp website isn’t optimized for your mobile device
- Login to toastmasters.org
- Click “Pathways” > “Go to Base Camp” on top menu.
- If you are a member of a single club, you will be logged into the Base Camp. Go to step 5.
- If you are a member of multiple clubs, you will see Start Pathways Page.
- Click “Go to Base Camp” red button in the middle tile
- Optional: change the club from “Select your club” drop-down box above “Go to Base Camp” button.
Categories: Pathways, Toastmasters
Leave a Reply