Have you completed all the projects in Toastmasters Pathways level and ready to move to the next one? How do you complete a Pathways Level in Base Camp? Easy! Just follow these steps:
Note: Please use your computer as Pathways Base Camp website isn’t optimized for your mobile device
- Login to Toastmasters Pathways online system “Base Camp“.
- In Base Camp, scroll down to My Education Transcript section and click “Open Curriculum” link.
- Make sure you have check-marks next to every project in your level. If not, complete your Pathways projects.
- Click “Activate” button on the Level Completion, then click “Launch” button.
- Click “Mark Complete” button, and you will see status changed to “Pending Completion Approval”.
- Your club VPE, President and Secretary will receive an approval request email.
- Wait for the approval confirmation email. Follow up with your club officers if needed.
- Receive Pathways level approval confirmation email.
- Congratulations on your Pathways Level Completion!
Extra Note: I know it’s an extra work and is not fun… and it won’t improve your public speaking skills… but… amm… aahhh… you can see it as a Video Game… to get to the next level, you need to jump through one more hoop
And… you can print your Certificate and might get a Pathways Level Ribbon!